• Menu
  • Menu

Archive - Tuskegee

John Drakeford House | Photo © 2019 Bullet, www.abandonedalabama.com

John H. Drakeford House

John H. Drakeford The John H. Drakeford House was built in 1890 by John Hamilton Drakeford, the son of Thomas Carlos Drakeford who was an early pioneer and Tuskegee merchant known at the time of his...

Copyright © 2009- - Abandoned Atlas Foundation - board@AbandonedAtlas.com | Designed By Prairie Nation Creative, LLC - Disclaimer